Enhance Your Bridal Look with Lehenga Accessories
The Indian Lehenga is popular for weddings and all related functions. No matter how much you love the western style, you will wear the Indian lehenga at one of the wedding functions for sure. Of course, you must have bought the best lehenga for your wedding or someone else’s wedding, but to give you an elegant and the most beautiful look in that Indian lehenga, you will need to have some stunning lehenga accessories. Are you confused about what to wear with a lehenga?
Fret not, I will share some top tips about it which will help you to add the required style to your lehenga look.
For a Traditional Look
If you want to add the flavour of pure Indian culture, then follow these lehenga wearing tips. Also, keep these points in your list of shopping for accessories so you have everything needed:
1. Get The Traditional Lehenga Accessories
This includes latakans which are often tied to the end of your lehenga Dori. Make sure you don’t pick too heavy latakan else it may add discomfort. Other than this you can get a traditional lehenga belt or brooch to add to the lehenga which will add more sparks to your looks and the style, of course.
2. Get the Lehenga Accessories Jewellery
It includes necklaces, heavy bridal earrings, Maang Tikka, bangles and Nath.
3. Get the Ethnic Footwear
You may not consider footwear as the lehenga accessories, but it is one of the most important ones. It will give you the required style and posture. I suggest getting a sparkling mojdi to wear with your lehenga. Also, check lehenga matching shoes.
4. Hair Accessories with Lehenga
This includes headdresses for weddings, bridal hair pins, pearl barrettes
5. Cloth Tassels
The expert shopping guide for accessories recommends getting the vivid and bright colours for your lehenga as well as jewellery to get a complete ethnic look.
For Fusion Look
If you want to go fusion in the next function to get an unconventional look, here is your shopping guide for accessories:
1. Get selected jewellery pieces. No need to get the bangles; instead of that get a heavy Kada or a bracelet. Get long and heavy earrings, but chuck the neckpiece. Don’t forget the Maang tikka.
2. The sandals can be high heel sandals in golden or silver colour with no Indian work on them.
3. Get the lehenga in dark colours and the jewellery in contrasting colours.
4. You can also put on a jacket on your choli to get an unconventional look. Also, chuck wearing a dupatta to get a bold look.
The lehenga can give you both, a cute and bold look based on the fact that you are supporting it with different lehenga accessories. You have to decide well in advance which looks you want to get based on your own style statement and the nature of your role in the function to make sure you look the best and the centre of attraction.